Our Product Manager, Matt Bredehoft, just wrapped up research and development of V1.0 of a new, awesome product. Now find out how he likes to unwind (usually w/ his fly rod in tow)!
BTM: What’s on your bucket list?
- Explore all over Asia
- Heli fly fish for monster Brown Trout in New Zealand
- Go to a Barcelona vs Real Madrid soccer game at the Camp Nou
- Fly fish a Salmon fly hatch thorugh the black canyon
BTM: One lesson from childhood you still live by today…
Women make you weak.
BTM: What’s the last website you visited?
BTM: Do you have any publications or blogs you read on a daily basis?
BTM: Where did you spend your last vacation?
I went camping with my family near Cameron Pass in the Rocky Mountains. Did some hiking and fishing.
- Lone Survivor
- American Sniper
- The Scavenger’s Guide to Haute Cuisine
- Hatch Guide for Western Streams
BTM: Favorite documentary?
BTM: You would never leave home without?
My fly rod.
BTM: What’s for dinner tonight?
What’s cooking at Whole Foods?
BTM: One sport you wish you had time for…
BTM: A secret clients should know about you (true or false).
I look most of our clients up on LinkedIn.
BTM: What’s your day to day routine at Blue Tent?
- Make Tea (Jasmin preferred)
- Catch up on email (Ethan is always working late)
- Look at my calendar and plan my day.
- Kick some butt.
BTM: Favorite aspect of your role.
Peter Scott keeps me on my toes.
BTM: If you could work remotely from anywhere, where would it be?
Probably in Fort Collins where I spend most of my flex time.
BTM: Favorite way to unwind?
Fly fishing on the Roaring Fork.
BTM: Favorite libation?
I love tequila. Tequila soda with lime.
BTM: How do you use flex time?
To drive to Fort Collins to see my lovely family.
BTM: If you could meet one person, past, present or future, who would it be?
- Past: John Wayne
- Present: The Most Interesting Man in the World
- Future: Ryan Gosling (My Man Crush)
BTM: Favorite place in the world?
BTM: Three words coworkers would use to describe you?
Fun, attentive, gross
BTM: Anylthing else you wish to spill?
Travis and I are not twins, despite how much we sound alike.