Bluetent is looking for an experienced Digital Advertising Account Manager to join our growing Digital Marketing team. Bluetent is a full-service digital marketing agency located in the central Rocky Mountains outside of Aspen, Colorado. Voted “Top 100 Places to Work” 5 years in a row by Outside Magazine, Bluetent services over 400 customers in the vacation rental, travel, tourism, and hospitality space. Bluetent prides itself on the culture and environment it provides, encouraging professional and personal growth in an evolving digital landscape, taking work-life balance into account, and sharing a passion for travel and outdoor experiences. This is an in-office position at Bluetent’s CO headquarters. NOT A REMOTE POSITION. Bluetent is happy to assist with relocation.
The Digital Advertising Account Manager is responsible for setting up, managing, and reporting on a mix of text, retargeting, display, video, and social advertising campaigns for Bluetent’s clients. This position includes 25% strategy and client communication and 75% hands on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential functions of this client-facing Account Manager position include the following:
- Setup, optimization, and implementation of digital ad strategies across multiple campaigns/channels for a variety of client accounts.
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis.
- Management of ad budgets, ad creative, and keyword research.
- Perform digital advertising audits.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email.
- Actively collaborate with Bluetent digital marketing specialists and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative advertising solutions.
- Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience required, travel/hospitality industry preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required.
- Minimum of 3 years of AdWords account management experience required.
- AdWords Certification required.
- Social Media Advertising (Facebook and Instagram) and Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Experience with Google Apps a plus.
- Experience with Basecamp a plus.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com also please indicate the job title in the subject line