Digital Advertising Specialist
The Digital Advertising Specialist is responsible for setting up, optimizing, and reporting on digital advertising campaigns for Bluetent’s clients. This position is primarily focused on paid search ads within the Google and Bing advertising platforms. Campaigns will also include retargeting, display, and video ads. This position includes 25% strategy, budget allocation, client communication, and 75% hands-on research, implementation, optimization, and reporting on campaigns. Looking for an individual contributor who can work seamlessly with in-house and client teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions of this client-facing Specialist position include the following:
- Setup and ongoing optimization and management of PPC/Digital Advertising campaigns for multiple clients
- Management of ad budgets, A/B testing ad creatives, keyword research, setting up audiences, and optimizing for conversions and KPIs.
- Analysis of campaign data and reporting on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis.
- Management of ad budgets, text ad creative, and keyword research.
- Perform digital advertising audits.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and tasks with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate professionally on client calls and via email.
- Actively collaborate with Bluetent digital marketing specialists and account managers to align digital advertising campaigns with other ongoing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and follow company processes.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- Driven, forward-thinking individual with the ability to come up with creative digital advertising solutions.
- Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years of AdWords account management experience required.
- Minimum of 2 years of Digital Agency experience required.
- AdWords Certification required.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Retargeting/Remarketing, Display, and Rich Media/Video Advertising.
- Knowledge of SEO, online search mediums and social media and an understanding of how all of these channels work together with advertising is a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite a plus.
- Experience with Google Apps a plus.
- Experience with Basecamp a plus.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com please indicate the job title in the subject line.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.