Marketing & Sales Lead Prospector Overview
Bluetent is growing our marketing and sales team to keep up with the advancement of our evolving marketing products and services for the vacation rental and travel industry. An ideal candidate will be an ambitious self-starter, outgoing, able to think outside the box, curious, and an exceptional communicator with the clients, leads, prospects, and teammates.
The Lead Prospector will work with both the marketing and sales team to proactively prospect with the goal of maturing leads throughout the early stages of the sales funnel before introducing these leads to the sales team. The Prospector is responsible for identifying vacation rental and hospitality companies that are seemingly ideal clients for Bluetent, and then proactively reaching out to build specific opportunities with the ultimate goal of qualifying these leads enough for a sales representative further mature.
We are looking for an individual who will “dig in,” do research, and contact leads through a thoughtful nurturing process.
Job Specifications / Qualifications
- Excited about outreach calls and working prospects who may not be familiar with Bluetent or our products
- Detail-oriented and able to communicate differences persuasively to prospects/clients
- Future-forward thinker who is comfortable bridging the gap between traditional property management mindsets and the future of their business
- Primary CRM responsibility is to keep lead records updated and accurate
- Docusign proposal administration
- Set meetings for sales representatives before and after shows and events
- Running our Top Gun Initiative which sets specific targets on top leads and drives them into our sales funnel
- Creating top prospect lists on a weekly basis for the sales team
- Advancing leads to sales pre-qualified status
- Working with Director of Marketing on nurture campaigns through our marketing automation software, Act-On
- Running a chat interface on www.bluetent.com
- Organizing lead lists before and after events
- Tracking leads as they come in via digital channels – online forms, webinars, white paper downloads, etc.
- Able to manage multiple lead requests with ease
- Knowledgeable about Bluetent products
- Comfortable with fast changes in systems and processes
- Ability to work autonomously while staying available to other Bluetent team members
- Communicates well and often with team members as needed
- Interested in the progression of the industry and excited about continuing to learn in the ever-changing landscape
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience with Netsuite, Act-On, Google Docs, and Basecamp is a bonus
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Bluetent web developers, project managers, advertising specialists, and email account managers
- Ability to discern priorities and to ask for help when needed
Submit your resume (.pdf), to firstname.lastname@example.org. This a full-time position in Carbondale, CO.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.