About the Email Department:
We provide businesses in travel, tourism, and beyond with highly profitable email marketing solutions by building trustworthy relationships with their customer base. We lead with powerful and creative lifecycle email campaigns that produce maximum ROI from data-driven strategy. Our team-oriented department is constantly working to create innovative tools and strategies while implementing expert analysis to meet our customer goals.
We are a partner for complete email marketing solutions designed to help customers drive maximum ROI from their campaigns and advanced programs. The philosophy that embraces creative design, mobile optimization, and data analysis drives business goals and objectives to completion. The culture of success and continual improvement within our team will revolutionize the way you engage with your clientele.
The Email Marketing Account Manager is an integral part of the Email Marketing team. The Account Manager is responsible for representing Bluetent while working closely with our clients, providing them with technical production of monthly email marketing campaigns. Create and design new responsive templates for email marketing materials. Apply HTML/CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop (image editing) knowledge. Assist with creative copywriting and critical proofreading. Communicate with clients to manage and produce projects. Develop new email marketing initiatives and strategies. Assist clients in Web production related to email initiatives. Work closely with Email Department team members in producing email marketing initiatives that are up to best practices… give great customer service, develop and maintain Blutent’s email marketing programs.
- Minimum 2 years of email marketing experience required
- Working understanding of HTML / CSS required
- Experience with a major email service providers required
- Experience planning and executing email marketing programs required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated understanding of email marketing best practices
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience writing content for emails and landing pages
- Experience with a marketing automation
- Assist with the technical production of monthly email marketing campaigns
- Create and design new responsive templates for email marketing materials
- Apply HTML/CSS, Dreamweaver, Photoshop knowledge
- Creative copywriting and critical proofreading
- Deploy emails under tight deadlines without sacrificing email integrity
- Communicate with clients to manage and produce projects
- Review performance including but not limited to Email Reports, Google Analytics, and Litmus with the client after each campaign
- Develop new email marketing initiatives and strategies
- Gain proficiency in Web development within the Drupal and SMC content management system
- Assist clients in Web production related to email initiatives