Full Stack Developer
Bluetent is a full-service digital marketing agency located in the central Rocky Mountains near Aspen, Colorado. Named one of Outside Magazine’s top 10 places to work, Bluetent services over 400 customers in the vacation rental, travel, tourism, real-estate and other markets. Bluetent seeks a full time Full Stack Developer and site builder to join our team of seasoned Drupal professionals. Bluetent provides a cultural atmosphere which encourages professional and personal growth in a shifting digital market. Candidate should have strong communication skills, the desire to work collaboratively on multiple projects, and a good eye for detail. Salary commensurate with experience.
Bluetent is looking for a Full Stack developer to fill a key role in our production team. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of all phases of software development and must be a team player.
- Collaborate with web project managers to create requirements and web specifications.
- Handle concurrent development on multiple web projects.
- Create Drupal themes that accurately match wireframes.
- Making design decisions without specific direction that reflect clients brand.
- Building scalable code and libraries for reuse.
- Configure Drupal for optimal performance and efficient administration.
- Optimizing applications for speed and sustainability.
Use best-practice techniques when addressing application security.
Skills and Qualifications
- Familiarity with front end build tool(s) automation (grunt, gulp, node). Expert understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, particularly SASS.
- Minimum 3+ years experience working in a team environment. Additional PHP CMS experience especially with Drupal preferred. Applicants with object oriented programing PHP experience will be given preference.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in a team environment using version control tools, preferably Git.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with implementing end to end testing.
- Seeks and obtains new skills and researches applicable new technologies through self-directed learning and professional development.
- The ability to operate autonomously with little direct design supervision on tasks.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting experience preferred, but not required.
- College degree in CS or similar field or 5+ equivalent experience
Submit your resume (.pdf), to: email@example.com. This a full-time position.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.