Who is Bluetent?
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 6 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About the position:
Bluetent is looking for an enthusiastic, fun, and passionate Digital Advertising account manager to join our growing team in the Rocky Mountains. Bluetent is a leading digital agency focused primarily on the travel and tourism industry. The Digital Advertising Account Manager is responsible for setting up and managing a mix of pay-per-click, retargeting, display advertising, and Facebook advertising campaigns for Bluetent clients. This position is for our Carbondale, Colorado office -this is not a remote position.
In this role, you will:
- Setup, optimize, and implement digital ad strategies across multiple campaigns for a variety of client accounts.
- Analyze campaign data and report on recommendations and strategy on a monthly basis.
- Management of ad strategy, budgets, ad creative, and keyword research.
- Ability to handle multiple accounts with effective resolution of conflicting priorities.
- Ability to communicate professionally on monthly client calls as well as on sales calls for potential new clients
- Actively collaborate with Bluetent SEO and Client Services account managers to test and improve PPC campaigns based on other marketing initiatives.
- Ensure implementation of best practice guidelines and documentation.
- Must be a team player that is also comfortable working independently.
- May be asked to contribute content to our blog and take part in presenting on digital advertising webinars.
- Experience or interest in the travel and resort industry is a plus.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for are:
- Minimum of 2 years of PPC agency experience required
- Experience with Google Adwords required
- Bing Ad Center, Google Analytics, and Facebook advertising experience preferred
- Ability to write monthly report summaries
- Ability to communicate via email and telephone with clients (prospective clients)
- Business Savvy; able and willing to learn clients business goals and travel industry as it relates to paid ad campaigns and provide budget recommendations and strategy throughout the year.
- Knowledge of how online advertising plays into the overall digital marketing landscape is a plus.
- Fluency in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Microsoft Word, and Excel required.
- Knowledge of retargeting, search engine optimization, online search mediums, and social media preferred.
Attach a cover letter and resume to the application.