Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the vacation rental industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About Inhabit IQ
InhabitIQ operates a unique collective of tech-forward companies serving the residential, commercial and vacation rental industries. Our brands’ strategic partnerships deliver transformative software solutions and services across our brands. We believe that property and vacation rental managers should have the opportunity to choose the platforms that best support their business goals and that they should be able to benefit from strategic partnerships across our ecosystem.
About this position
The Operations Specialist will support all aspects of Bluetent’s day-to-day business operations. This person is responsible for performing general administrative and office management duties, accounts receivable, data entry, and high volume of client communication via phone and email while ensuring smooth daily operations and assisting other company departments as needed. This role will support the Operations Manager in ensuring that the administrative requirements for the client life cycle from contract to cancellation in the company CRM is executed accurately and efficiently while following company policies and procedures. If you are highly organized, detail orientated, have excellent communications skills and enjoy a fast-paced and dynamic work environment this role is for you.
In this role, you will:
- Create projects and high volume of sales orders in company CRM.
- Support billing and answer client questions in timely and professional manner.
- A/R collections.
- Process subscription cancellations in company CRM.
- Support sales team by reviewing contracts to ensure accuracy for billing and operations.
- Communicate with and schedule vendors as needed.
- Monitor office supply inventory and order as needed.
- Coordinate company events as needed.
- Support marketing team with coordination during high gifting and travel season.
- Act as main point of contact for employees for office related and operational issues – escalate to Operations Manager as appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for are:
- 2 years administrative experience.
- Strong problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrate acute attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills and a desire to jump in and assist where needed.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as with a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Experience with SalesForce a plus.
- Experience with NetSuite or similar software a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
Bachelor’s degree or High School Diploma and equivalent practical experience.
$47,000-$52,000 plus benefits