Who is Bluetent:
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work Opens a New Window. 6 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About this position:
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for proactive outbound prospecting and nurturing companies that are ideal potential Bluetent clients to deliver qualified opportunities to the sales funnel.
Sales Development Representatives are driven and competitive individuals who focus on generating and qualifying new business opportunities for our sales team. We are looking for hardworking people to discover and pique the interest of businesses we sell to and who will benefit from our products and services. Successful candidates must have a strong, self motivated work ethic, passion to be part of Bluetent, and the drive to not only meet but exceed sales targets. This position reports directly to the Director of Sales.
In this role you will:
- Schedule highly qualified meetings for Account Executives by promoting Bluetent’s products and services
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Ability to use all resources available to identify and prospect new business contacts
- High volume of daily outbound prospecting including cold calling, phone calls and emails
- Thorough development and qualification of leads including the establishment of need, authority, time and budget
- Consistently and accurately track all activity and related information into CRM
- Manage, update and maintain lead and prospect information in CRM
- Effectively communicate the value propositions and mission of Bluetent’s and Bluetent’s products and services
- Develop weekly/ quarterly outbound prospecting plan in collaboration with sales and marketing leadership
- Collaborate with internal teams, including strategic account managers, product team and marketing specialists
- Responsible for scheduling qualified meetings for sales representatives in advance of trade shows, events and new customer acquisition trips
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to develop lead generation campaigns through our marketing automation software and execute consistent follow up
- Responsible for weekly reporting on prospecting activity including numbers and value of new opportunities created, emails sent and calls made
- Organizing and prospecting lead, prospect and customer lists before and after events
- Communicates well and often with team members as needed
The skills/qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years sales related experience, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email and cold calling
- Highly organized
- Able to manage multiple requests and changing timelines with ease
- Ability to take initiative and work autonomously while staying available to other Bluetent team members
- Ability to discern priorities and to ask for help when needed
- Detail-oriented and able to communicate differences persuasively to prospects/clients
- Future-forward thinker who is comfortable bridging the gap between traditional property management mindsets and the future of their business
- Experience with Act-On, GApps Suite and Basecamp is a bonus
- Knowledge of the VR industry and Bluetent products is a bonus
- Ability to learn and think quickly
- Ability to travel is required
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.
Provide a resume and cover letter with your application. Applications received without a cover letter or resume will not be considered.