Who is Bluetent?:
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an Outside Magazine Best Place to Work 7 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About the position:
We are looking for a creative and forward-thinking digital marketer to join our growing SEO team. This account manager position requires a solid understanding of search engine optimization best practices and strategies and an ability to explain these strategies to clients.
The Bluetent Digital Marketing Team provides vacation rental clients with SEO, SEM, social media, content, and comprehensive digital strategies that are aimed at driving qualified traffic, enhancing the user experience, and increasing conversions. The SEO Account Manager plays a key role in crafting search engine optimization strategies for our clients in the vacation rental industry. This is a client-facing role that requires exceptional critical thinking skills and communication. The SEO Account Manager will also handle SEO setups for new website builds, as well as in-depth SEO audits.
The SEO industry is constantly evolving, and we work hard to stay at the forefront of best practices, technology, and tools!
This position is located in Carbondale, CO – just 30 minutes down the road from Aspen.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with a portfolio of clients to develop unique SEO strategies based on individual client needs and business goals
- Prepare monthly Google Analytics reports to communicate progress and strategy to clients
- Complete SEO setups for new website projects, including 301 redirects, on-page optimization, Google Analytics configuration, and XML sitemap configuration.
- Comfortable working in Drupal CMS to add new content, optimize content and metadata, and configure modules.
- Write new website content or help generate content strategies for clients
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis
- Conduct SEO audits to uncover places on the site where the client is not following SEO best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams including Bluetent web developers, project managers, advertising specialists, and strategic account managers
- Keep up with SEO industry blogs and news to apply best practices or new recommendations to client work, as well as share information with team members
The skills/qualifications we are looking for are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years agency or in-house SEO experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written – as well as fast typing skills
- Proficient in Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Experience with keyword research and tracking keyword rankings
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization best practices and the Google ranking algorithm
- Knowledge of local search ecosystem
- Ability to manage multiple client accounts and SEO setups at once, while keeping track of client initiatives, to-dos, tasks, and communication
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Must have general understanding of crawl errors, indexation, pagespeed, and other technical SEO elements
- Driven to achieve great results for clients
- Ability to work with Google Docs, Google Calendar, and Basecamp a plus
- Experience working with Drupal a plus
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager a plus
- Able to both independently and in a team setting, with a willingness to help where needed
- Enthusiasm and a passion for digital marketing
- Ability to relocate preferred
SUBMIT A COVER LETTER AND RESUME WITH THE APPLICATION. APPLICATIONS RECEIVED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED.