Who is Bluetent?:
Located in the heart of the Rocky Mountains – we are a team that loves to play hard and work harder. As an 7 years running, we believe success is powered by our team’s happiness. We’re just a talented bunch of innovative developers, creative artists, social experts, email ninjas, search enthusiasts, anglers, alpine skiers, trail runners, environmentalists, who genuinely care about our client’s success.
Our vision is to be the premier digital agency in the hospitality industry by driving quality conversions and creating digital experiences that inspire and motivate travelers to place. Our mission is to create value and deliver measurable results to our clients through innovation and quality in the digital space. We focus on sustainable growth driven by the success of our clients, the strength of our team and a culture that encourages excellence in both our professional and personal lives.
About this position:
The Software Support Specialist is responsible for helping support clients and the members of the Client Services team in the post-launch support of the Rezfusion product family at Bluetent. The Software Support Specialist will respond to tickets routed from Client Success and Support teams post-implementation to ensure tasks which cannot be self-serviced are completed in a timely and professional manner. A successful Software Support Specialist is passionate about ensuring product users are able to realize the full capabilities of the platform.
This role is not intended to be client-facing, but rather a “behind the scenes” role to assist with product software support that does not require an engineering resource; occasional direct response to customer inquiries via phone and email may be necessary.
This is an in-office position at Bluetent’s CO headquarters. NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
In this role, you will:
- Troubleshoot software connection issues with any applicable data source or API.
- Contribute, maintain and spread awareness of product documentation.
- Assist Client Success Managers and Client Support Manager in timely and knowledgeable client communication by responding to submitted cases.
- Manage the sync process for Boost listings not completed at time of setup.
- Identify and document product software bugs and feature requests for execution by the product engineering team, providing status updates to relevant stakeholders.
- Become a subject matter expert in Bluetent products and the associated platforms
- Conduct trainings and knowledge sharing events with customers and employees.
- Assist with billing inquiries related to commission reporting and subscriptions
- Provide feedback to implementation team on common gaps in customer training.
The skills/qualifications we are looking for are:
- Experience or interest in the travel, tourism and hospitality industry.
- Experience with project management software such as Jira, Confluence and Basecamp
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and an eye for detail
- Able to work with a team, as well as independently
Please be sure to submit a Cover Letter with your Resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
As part of the hiring process at Bluetent, we ask that job candidates complete The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment. Please set aside 5-10 minutes for completion, although you have unlimited time to complete the assessment once it is started. The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment does not measure intelligence, education or experience. It simply measures work and communication needs. Please use the link provided to take the assessment.