Our social experts stay on the pulse of the ever-changing world of social media to help you excel in the ever-changing world of vacation rental management. Our Bluetent social media services combine the latest trends and tools with a foundation of engagement and conversion-based social media strategies that target your business goals.
Strategic Social Strategy for your Brand
Our strategy for each client involves finding the best way to combine creative story-telling and brand emphasis, content, contests and promotions, and paid advertising in order to reach prospective vacation rental guests.
We believe your social media efforts perform best when they’re strategically aligned with your overall business goals, and our social media superstars are experienced in developing campaigns that support and enhance efforts across your other marketing channels including email, PPC advertising, and SEO.
Engagement and Community
We strive to help you tell the story of your brand and business in a way that not only targets your core audience, but also builds a community that engages and interacts with your messages. Engagement leads to not only a better awareness of your brand, but future leads and guests as well.
Conversion-based Tactics for the Social Community
At the end of the day, our advanced analysis and reporting will show how we meet the actions and conversions you need to get the best return on your social media efforts.
How We Can Help You Thrive on Social
- Paid social advertising campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Campaigns targeting engagement, brand awareness, lead generation, website traffic, and conversions
- Organic and paid social media consultation and strategy
- Optimization of social media platforms and advertising campaigns
- Ideal audience and demographic research
- Website and platform retargeting
- Organic and paid social media analysis and reporting
- Custom content, including copy, photos, videos, and graphics
- Contest and promotion strategy and recommendations
- Campaign tracking and analysis from social to site