We’re excited to announce that we will be moving all Boost clients connected to Airbnb over to the Boost New User Interface (New UI)!
Why is this an important update for your Airbnb connection?
- You’ll be able to manage your Airbnb account from the dashboard where you already manage VRBO, Google, and HomeToGo!
- Connecting to Airbnb through Boost’s New UI means we’ll be able to offer you the latest and greatest Airbnb features as they are rolled out.
What additional features will be included in your new Airbnb connection?
- Listing settings. You’ll be able to see, at a glance, what content is being fed from your property management software (PMS) versus what is controlled in Boost.
- Quotes. You’ll have the ability to look at a quote for your Airbnb listings that shows a line-by-line breakdown of all charges and fees.
- Amenities. You’ll gain access to an expanded menu of amenities to show on Airbnb.
- And much more! Be sure to register for one of our webinars (linked below) for an overview of how Airbnb will function on Boost’s New UI.
When will your Airbnb connection be migrated?
- We anticipate having your migration completed and your account live by June 30, 2022. We do not anticipate that your Airbnb listings will experience any down time.
- We’ll send you an email when your migration is complete!
How should you, as a Boost user, get ready for your new Airbnb connection?
- We’ll complete your migration for you — there’s no action needed on your part.
- Watch for another email to know when you should start managing in the Boost New UI.
- Review the documentation available in the Bluetent Insider Knowledge Base.
- Sign up for training! We’re offering three separate webinars on different days/times — choose the one that works for you and register at the link below.