The start of a new year is the perfect time to review and refesh your listings to make sure they’re up to date and ready to attract travelers!
- Make sure you have new photos to show off any updates or renovations at your properties.
- Have any new amenities been added? Make sure these are reflected in your listings.
- Check your descriptions and other content to be sure it is current. Remove any call outs regarding construction or items out of service if they are no longer applicable.
- Check your Boost account to ensure you have no validation errors on any of your listings – and if you do, get them resolved as soon as possible.
- View your listings as a potential guest – Is the property appealing in the photos? Does it offer everything you want in a vacation rental? Is the price competitive? Does the cancellation policy meet your needs?
While you’re at it, make it a habit to review your Boost booking report on a regular (at least once a week, preferrably more) basis. If you have questions or need assistance with any of these items – drop us a note at [email protected]. And, as always, if you have a technical issue submit a support request at Bluetent Support. Our team is here to help!