New Orleans in the fall? Can’t imagine a location more perfect for the VRMA 2015 Annual Conference! The trade show is packed full of excellent content, productive meetings, and as always… libations, food, and now jazz. The association does a great job of compiling the unique schedule and we are thrilled to participate as a sponsor, presenter, and exhibitor.
To help you navigate the organized chaos, we put together our Top 10 Tips to make the most of your week. So enjoy and be sure to share with us your tips for NOLA as well!
Specific to New Orleans:
- Wander Frenchman Street and grab a drink at great bars, listen to outstanding music, and snack on epic late night food.
- For authentic New Orleans bites – head to Cochon. They have a tasty menu with fresh ingredients and exceptional service.
- In town for Sunday Brunch? Hit Cafe Beignet in the French Quarter for their crispy fritters. The cajun style food is awesome for breakfast and lunch and the Bourbon Street location has daily jazz shows.
- For live music, hit the Candlelight Lounge or La Maison. Both feature authentic, top-notch Jazz with local, New Orleans bands and musicians.
- The New Orleans Museum of Art is the perfect place to check out if you have an extra day before or after the show (especially in the rain). There is a world-class sculpture garden along with an impressive, world-renowned art collect.
Specific to VRMA:
- Stop by Booth #510 to enter to win an Apple Watch and say hi to the Bluetent Team.
- Attend Joe Joyce and Ned Luck’s presentation – The New Email Marketing: Combining Modern Science with Traditional Art on Tuesday from 4 – 5 pm. Chock full of takeaways to help you build stronger, more effective email campaigns.
- Don’t forget to throw on your cocktail attire Tuesday night and hit the House of Blues for the closing party.
- Pack an umbrella – looks like it could be a little wet.
- Enjoy and travel safe!