Here at Bluetent, we’re committed to providing our Rezfusion Boost™ users and Bluetent Insiders with helpful news and strategy. Here’s a quick look into some documentation on two available options for Vrbo pricing.
Subscription listings require one annual fee for unlimited inquiries and bookings with a 3% payment processing fee per booking. Pay-per-booking listings require no upfront fee but with a 5% commission and 3% payment processing fee per booking. Both types of listings have access to the same inquiry management, calendar, and reservation tools.
Pay-per-booking (commission model):
Booking fees apply for listings on the pay-per-booking listing model.
This overall fee is comprised of:
- 5% commission charged for the rental amount, any fees (such as cleaning or pet fees), and any additional payments. Please note, bookings originating from one of our expanded distribution partners may be higher.
- 3% payment processing fee charged on the total payment amount you receive from your traveler, including taxes and refundable damage deposits. The portion of the processing fee charged for the damage deposit is refunded when you refund the deposit.
Products offered to your travelers, such as Property Damage Protection and Cancellation Protection, are not subject to any fees.
If you are a property manager managing your listings from within your software, you are charged a 5% booking fee for bookings made through our family of sites. The fee is calculated on the rental amount and mandatory fees, excluding taxes and refundable damage deposits.
Subscription Model (costs and features are per-listing):
The cost of an annual subscription is $499 USD (plus 3% of rental amounts for payment processing as described above)
A subscription will include:
- 12-month subscription with online booking
- Global exposure on over 20 international sites including Europe, Canada, Australia, and more.
- Access to Reservation Manager and other easy-to-use tools to help manage your listing.
- 50 HD photos
- Interactive map
- Reservation calendar